As I type this entry, the remains of a jalapeno slice is bursting in my throat. I love what food does to me... different flavors. It's the ultimate adventure.
I am deeply grateful that I do not own an iPhone. I can imagine how easy it would be to get sidetracked and get hooked to all the cool applications that they come up with! En route to an airport recently which required about a two-hour drive (translation: I was in the middle of nowhere!), a new friend had an iPhone and asked me to take some quizzes. I guess it was her way of getting to know me better! I had a blast killing those two hours with all the different quizzes: What Kind of Animal Are You?, What Type of a Guy is for You?, What Work Personality Are You?, How Many Kids Will You Have?, How Temperament Are You?... and many more.
One quiz I took led me to the result: "You are a true food connoisseur!" YAY! The commentary following the result was:
"You love eating, but only food that you consider worthy of being ingested into your system. You have a picky palate, but your taste in food is eclectic. You enjoy foods ranging from a simple slice of pizza to a dash of foie gras at a posh restaurant. It seems you have successfully cultivated your own unique style for enjoying food. You truly are a well-rounded culinary master!"
Hmm... I do agree with this assessment to a degree. I would not use pizza and foie gras in the same sentence though....
I would likely pass on the pizza everytime and go with the foie gras instead! When will we see some of your favorite recipes?!
ReplyDelete